Thanks for your interest in joining Totally!
We're excited that you want to be part of our team delivering excellent healthcare to patients.
We’re recruiting Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) from a variety of professional backgrounds. If you’re experienced, with a Masters level award or equivalent and keen to taken on an expanded role within Primary Care, we would welcome your application.
We are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners who are registered Nurses, Paramedics, or Pharmacists.
We are looking for ACPs across a number or our sites in London, Staffordshire, Yorkshire and the North East.
As an Advanced Clinical Practitioner within our Urgent Treatment Centres, you will support existing clinical care to enhance the capacity and capability within our multi-professional teams.
You will be responsible for the assessment of health and clinical needs of our patients, undertaking consultations as an autonomous practitioner, using your advanced clinical practice skills, and own clinical judgement to diagnose, treat, refer or discharge patients. This role will be face to face supported by a variable rota covering weekdays, evenings, overnight, weekends and bank holidays.
We’re committed to investing and developing our teams to create a diverse and contemporary workforce and support the four pillars of advanced practice (Leadership & Management; Education, Research and Clinical Practice).
You'll be joining our growing team at an exciting time within our fit for purpose structure.
Your day to day…
- Shift lead the clinical teams
- Carry out consultations with patients - taking a comprehensive patient history; physical examinations and use of your expert knowledge and clinical judgement to identify potential diagnosis.
- Decide on and carry out treatment, including the prescribing of medicine or referring to primary or secondary care specialist services within local agreed pathways and protocols as appropriate,
- Provide clinical advice and mentorship to junior clinical staff.
Qualifications, Experience & Training…
- Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Pharmacist,
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Clinical Practice (equivalent or higher),
- Clinical skills qualification at degree level,
- Evidence of completion of study in minor illness,
- Independent prescriber,
- Evidence of study in minor injury or willingness to develop these skills,
- Evidence of completion of study in paediatric minor illness or willingness to develop these skills,
- Evidence of study in paediatric minor injury or willingness to develop these skills.
Rewards & Benefits…
- Learning and Development time (5% of weekly hours)
- Golden Hello (£3000 Welcome Bonus)
- Initial starting offer of 36 Annual leave days (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual leave for bank calculated on hours worked
- Buy back AL scheme
- My Totally rewards (online discount portal),
- NHS pension or 6% Employer Pension contribution
- Share save scheme,
- Career and pay progression through a clinical competency framework
- Employee assistance program,
- Virtual GP Services – 24/7 GP Appointments, prescription delivery service
- WeCare Wellbeing
UK Home Office Sponsorship available for suitably qualified clinicians.
You can apply on our careers site or use the form below for a quick application.